It depends.  If you have completed a deferred adjudication probation, or in some limited cases a straight probation or jail time, you may be eligible to have the record of your probation nondisclosed (sealed).  There are many factors that can impact your ability to request and receive a nondisclosure of your successful deferred probation term.  Consult a lawyer to see if you would be eligible to seek a nondisclosure in your case.