First, you need to find out where your loved one is being held and if a bond amount has been assigned to their case.  You can find this information by calling the jail where your loved one is located.  Once you have found out how much the bond is, you can choose to pay the assigned bond in full or seek out the help of a bail bondsman.  A bail bondsman typically requires a non-refundable percentage of the bond upfront to post the full bond to release someone from jail.  If the bond amount is too high, you can seek to hire an attorney to approach the Judge at a later date to request a bond reduction or consideration for a pre-trial release.