Hire an attorney as soon as possible to start working FOR YOU.

  • Bonds set by the judge at the jail are typically not permanent.
  • If you do not have enough money to make your bond, your Attorney can approach your assigned Judge and prosecutor well before a first court date to discuss your bond amount and conditions.
  • If an agreement cannot be reached , your attorney can file a formal motion for a bond reduction.
  • Your attorney will be able to call witnesses at a live hearing, to establish why the bond amount is too high and request for a reduction in bond or for you to be interviewed for pre-trial release programs, if applicable.